Pool Liner Installation and Replacement
That's Our Core Business
*OUR PROCEDURE FOR INSTALLING YOUR BEAUTIFUL NEW LINER*
- Pool liners are custom made and we'll take the precise measurements required for a perfect fit.
- Call us for an appointment and we'll arrange a convenient time to measure your pool.
- We'll call you with an estimate within 48 hours after we measure your pool.
- Your custom fit liner will be available for installation about two weeks after we take our measurements.
- The day before we install your liner, we’ll pump and drain your pool.
- The day of installation we inspect and repair all surface areas, and haul away your old liner.
- We then install your new liner, and replace the faceplates and gaskets (excluding steps and light faceplates unless necessary)
- After the liner has been installed, we encourage you to inspect our work to ensure your 100% satisfaction with our workmanship. During that time, we’ll also provide you with tips to protect your liner.